Important message about School yard Construction
Due to ongoing construction on the roof we will continue to have scaffolding around the building for the foreseeable future. This will affect arrival and dismissal for some students. The following changes will be in place until further notice.
- In the morning the 4th and 5th grade students will enter the building and go to the cafeteria
- 1st grade and 2nd grade will be dismissed from the Wardwell school yard.
- 3rd grade will be dismissed from exit 12 which is next to the Wardwell schoolyard.
- Pre-k, Kindergarten, 4th and 5th grade dismissal is unaffected.
- The playground on Fiske Avenue will be closed until the repairs are complete.
I know that this is an inconvenience, but please bear with us while we complete these repairs to ensure the safety of our students and all members of our school community. If you any questions or concerns, please reach out to the school at 718-442-0462. As I receive more information I will share it with you. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please have your child try our FREE Breakfast Program daily from 7:15 am to 8 am.
Please click the link for the menu http://www.schoolfoodnyc.org/schoolfood/MenusDailyDisplay.aspx
Stop and Shop School Rewards
Register your Stop and Shop card to earn cash for P.S. 30 (ID# 15643)
- Visit www.stopandshop.com/aplus and scroll down to the center of the page to select REGISTER YOUR CARD from the red box on the right marked FOR CUSTOMERS; or,
- Call the A+ School Rewards Hotline at 1-877-275-2758 for assistance; or,
- Email the A+ Hotline. Please include the last name associated with your Stop & Shop Card, your 13-digit Stop & Shop Card number and our school name and school ID number* of our school (or the name, city and state in which the school is located) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.* If you are supporting more than one (1) school, please include the ID numbers for both schools (or the names, cities and states of your schools.
Click link for full details.
Statement on Accessibility
Statement on Accessibility: We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Alan Ihne to request assistance.